So after finally picking up and getting most of the knitting and spending HOURS seaming this happened. Turns out even with careful reading and knitting, things go wrong. The sleeve has a two inch difference from the body armholes! Not to be discouraged or cry over it I have decided to reconstruct/ deconstruct the top and rework it. Crossing fingers and doing a lot of praying this works out!
Stay tuned for what is going to be a saga I’m sure!
Working on the second sleeve of my Maple Cotton Candy by Amy Herzog and enjoying the warmth of the stove
Have a great Sunday and happy knitting!
I was going to post photos , but my hands have been busy. I have finished my Come What May shawl by Susan B. Anderson
Needs a soak and a good block.
After a year in hiding Maple Cotton Candy is back out. I’m happy to say the front and back are done and I’m onto the first sleeve.
My fourth finished project of 2016 and a new skill learned
I started a new knitting notebook
The next two months of knitting are ” planned out”. Let’s see how much I stick to it!
Next post will be a photography one!